At R+H we believe in giving you the best quality products, for the biggest health benefits.
As you may know, finding good trustworthy organic produce is very difficult.
Please keep a watchful eye out for anything that says “Organic” and do your homework beforehand. Don’t rely on the price being a true indication that what you’re buying is organic.
We make as many good choices as possible, and we estimate that 71% of the fruits and vegetables we buy are truly organic. And we are doing our best to increase that percentage every day.
Thanks for your understanding, you will notice in our mix and match page, we have a small but growing number of organic now juices available.
Organic at a glance
- Organic produce contains fewer pesticides.
- Organic food is often fresher
- Organic farming is better for the environment.
- Organically raised animals are NOT given antibiotics, growth hormones, or fed animal byproducts.
- Organic meat and milk are richer in certain nutrients.
- Organic food is GMO-free.